• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Party Like It's 2003

156 posts in this topic

So then you are just complaining just to complain. Without any tangible proof of what you are talking about, then you are just crying to get attention to yourself.

Nope. Making a valid complaint based on my experiences. Why don't you show us valid proof backing up everything you've ever said in here? I'll wait. And do you always resort to petty insults if you can't make someone agree with you?

I can post links to all my Don Rosa purchases.

I bought this book from him. I have nothing to hide. It just appears you have a personal agenda against Wyatt and want to bad mouth him, without cause.

c3_1_b.JPG

Deathlock, who pissed in your cheerios man? You got a headache or something. Wife left you? You are just a tad CRANKY!!!!!!!

He's just here to start fights. That's how he entertains himself. He's working on another strike so we may be rid of him soon. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Shaddup.

He's just here to start fights. That's how he entertains himself. He's working on another strike so we may be rid of him soon. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

That's more than just a little bit sad. frown.gif

Oh...and 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Funny, how you find that sad, FactGiver.

Taking on all comers today, eh Deathlock? Ever wonder why you pizz off so many people with your online personality?

Like I care what you think.

Apparently you don't care what everyone else who doesn't like you thinks either.

"There's a difference on possible damage occuring in transit to the buyer, and definite damage that has already occured on a book that is not visible in his shoddy pictures."

This happened to me. I bought a $400 book from a seller (not the Don Rosa seller) who claimed that he "packed like a gorilla". The book was shipped to me packed with five sheets of balled up newspaper. Needless to say, the book had severe SCS. It also had cracks, missing top label, adhesive residue...the sort of defects that had to be pre-existing, not just owing to shipping. None of it was visible in the scan.

When I complained to the seller, he blamed me for not purchasing insurance. Which was totally ridiculous as his shoddy packaging would have voided any insurance paid (USPS does not automatically pay out claims, they take the goods/package and investigate first). Not to mention the myriad of other pre-existing non-disclosed defects.

Just my roundabout way of saying that the Don Rosa seller isn't so bad, there are much worse sellers out there.

Deathlock, I was just trying to get you to chill, man. I know, sometimes the incessant whining of some of the Boards folk get to us but you have to be positive. I guess you don't but hey, it just makes the boards a better place to live.

It just appears you have a personal agenda against Wyatt and want to bad mouth him, without cause.

Nope. Just relating my experience. Although it seems you throw a tantrum when someone elses experience doesn't agree perfectly with yours. And it looks like possible slab damage in that upper right corner. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It's not slab damage, although based upon your eye for alleged damage, it's no wonder you need 20x24 1500dpi scans to see clearly.

Funny, how you find that sad, FactGiver.

I do find it sad. Why can't you just talk about comics and respect the fact that other people might have differing opinions than you? confused.gif

Oh Factgiver, that is very funny coming from you. 27_laughing.gif

I'm taking up a collection so Deathlok can get what he needs. Spare change, anyone?

dispenser_tampon_sanitary.jpg

Hi shill-boy. hi.gif

Sorry, I underestimated the severity of your difficulties...... here you go.......

Menstrual-Cramps.jpg

Amazing how Arch allows so many shills to populate the forum. 27_laughing.gif