• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Party Like It's 2003

156 posts in this topic

He's just here to start fights. That's how he entertains himself. He's working on another strike so we may be rid of him soon. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

That's more than just a little bit sad. frown.gif

Oh...and 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Funny, how you find that sad, FactGiver.

FYI: THIS WAS BUGABOO, BUT THANKS FOR PLAYING. gossip.gif

FYI: Bugaboo was Factgiver, but thanks for playing. gossip.gif

YOU KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE, OR ARE YOU GUESSING, BECAUSE NO WHERE IS THAT

PROVEN.

100% proven fact.

REALLY????893scratchchin-thumb.gif SHOW ME

He's just here to start fights. That's how he entertains himself. He's working on another strike so we may be rid of him soon. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

<h3> YOU KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE, OR ARE YOU GUESSING, BECAUSE NO WHERE IS THAT

PROVEN.</h3>

100% proven fact.

<h3> REALLY????893scratchchin-thumb.gif SHOW ME</h3>

Why?

PROVEN.</h3>

100% proven fact.

Why?

893naughty-thumb.gif We both know why Rick, YOU CAN'T, IT'S NOT THERE!!!

PROVEN.</h3>

100% proven fact.

Why?

I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't care if you want to think otherwise. confused-smiley-013.gif

PROVEN.</h3>

100% proven fact.

Why?

I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't care if you want to think otherwise. confused-smiley-013.gif

gossip.gifIt's all right Rick, you can say it, it's easy, here I'll help I was guessing, there is NO PROOF, because

it's just not there. THAT YOU WANT SOMETHING TO BE A FACT, IS NOT PROOF.

And before you go off "not carring what I think otherwise", I think YOU MAY be right , but that is NOT

PROOF.

PROVEN.</h3>

100% proven fact.

Why?

gossip.gifIt's all right Rick, you can say it, it's easy, here I'll help I was guessing, there is NO PROOF, because

And before you go off "not carring what I think otherwise", I think YOU MAY be right , but that is NOT

PROOF.

This is more bizarre and impenetrable than Grant Morrison's Doom Patrol. Especially the later issues where it was perfectly obvious that he'd been at the mescaline again.

PROVEN.</h3>

100% proven fact.

Why?

PROOF.

I am right. I have proof but I am not going to reveal it on here.

PROVEN.</h3>

100% proven fact.

Why?

PROOF.

I am right. I have proof but I am not going to reveal it on here.

893whatthe.gif Would you care to PM it to me???

PROVEN.</h3>

100% proven fact.

Why?

PROOF.

This is more bizarre and impenetrable than Grant Morrison's Doom Patrol. Especially the later issues where it was perfectly obvious that he'd been at the mescaline again.

Man, I loved his run on that series!

And when did The Bran (new name) go crazy? I mean, he's always been all erratically slanty and emboldened, but now he's defending Bug? And is Bug still alive, or is he dangling by a pretty rope necklace from the ceiling of his mom's basement?

PROVEN.</h3>

100% proven fact.

Why?

PROOF.

And when did The Bran (new name) go crazy? I mean, he's always been all erratically slanty and emboldened, but now he's defending Bug? And is Bug still alive, or is he dangling by a pretty rope necklace from the ceiling of his mom's basement?

Bug had made an all too brief return after a pretty long absence before the Mods sussed him (or rather one of his i.d.s) out, so I suspect that he's very much alive. A few posters had spotted him. I have no idea what's happened to Brain, but he does seem more lucid than usual.

Plus ca change, you might say.

PROVEN.</h3>

100% proven fact.

Why?

PROOF.

Bug had made an all too brief return after a pretty long absence before the Mods sussed him (or rather one of his i.d.s) out, so I suspect that he's very much alive. A few posters had spotted him. I have no idea what's happened to Brain, but he does seem more lucid than usual.

SSSSSOOOOOO, asking for 'proof' is "defending Bug"??? How??? I said to Rick that he MAY be right. I

need more that just a 'I KNOW, BUT I CAN'T TELL' response sometimes, thats all. It really is that simple.

And thank for the 'lucid' remark as today I may be suffering from "....a momentery lapse of reason...... "

PROVEN.</h3>

100% proven fact.

Why?

PROOF.

SSSSSOOOOOO, asking for 'proof' is "defending Bug"??? How??? I said to Rick that he MAY be right. I

need more that just a 'I KNOW, BUT I CAN'T TELL' response sometimes, thats all. It really is that simple.

And thank for the 'lucid' remark as today I may be suffering from "....a momentery lapse of reason...... "

I never said, "I know, but I can't tell."

I said, I know 100% proven fact that Factgiver was Bugaboo.

PROVEN.</h3>

100% proven fact.

Why?

PROOF.

OK. then I'll ask again, care to PM it to me??

PROVEN.</h3>

100% proven fact.

Why?

PROOF.

Not really, because I don't think I have to prove it you. hi.gif

PROVEN.</h3>

100% proven fact.

Why?

PROOF.

Not really, because I don't think I have to prove it you. hi.gif

So, any one here surprised. 27_laughing.gifgossip.gifI know i'm not. .........And so it ends......................... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Phew! Thank god I wasn't the only one that felt this way. That was one weird book. I got rid of the trades right after I read them. screwy.gif