• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Never mind...
1 1

45 posts in this topic

The avatar of Hong Kong Phooey in that pose doesn't exactly help.... 

On 6/27/2022 at 9:22 AM, HighRadArt said:

I asked a question and had zero replies.  I post never mind and... lol

Responding to an actual thread post is sooooo yesterday.  Gotta spice it up with absolutely nothing!! (thumbsu

67A22B9B-B0F1-4924-BF6B-B7440F14A063.gif

On 6/27/2022 at 11:22 AM, HighRadArt said:

I asked a question and had zero replies.  I post never mind and... lol

Oh, are you new here?

Spoiler

:baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting:
:baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting::baiting:

Edited by JEFFROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

On 6/27/2022 at 12:22 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

territorial hissings, when your on a plain? Drain you, the breed, wear whatever oh nevermind. :whistle: 

image.thumb.png.04ad35dbcd01eaae882acf626ee02c57.png

There are only a few albums I've listened to so much that I just can't do it anymore

Metallica Black and this one tops the list and ironically, both from '91

On 6/27/2022 at 1:24 PM, The Meta said:

There are only a few albums I've listened to so much that I just can't do it anymore

Metallica Black and this one tops the list and ironically, both from '91

I might add certain Green Day to that list lol 

I still think they're fun from time to time, but I agree

On 6/27/2022 at 7:30 PM, The Meta said:

'91 wasn't a terrible year for music

Hair metal died, but there was other, interesting stuff out, such as Soundgarden, Fishbone, and the Zappa-like Mr Bungle.

Edited by Ken Aldred

On 6/27/2022 at 1:07 PM, Ken Aldred said:

Hair metal died, but there was other, interesting stuff out, such as Soundgarden, Fishbone and the Zappa-like Mr Bungle.

Primus

Rap was hitting an apex 

Hair metal was still strong, GnR and Metallica posting record breaking albums, Red Hot Chili Peppers break through album

Death metal rampaged on the scene, Carcass released what I consider their greatest album ever, Death went melodic and forged the way with Human. Cannibal Corpse made their breakout album

Pearl Jam released 10, Soundgarden Bad Motor Finger

It was a good year and a great start to my teens 

On 6/27/2022 at 8:11 PM, The Meta said:

Hair metal was still strong,

You’re right. More extinguished in 92. Nevermind signalled the start of a transition away.

On 6/27/2022 at 1:15 PM, Ken Aldred said:

You’re right. More extinguished in 92. Nevermind signalled the start of a transition away.

Agreed. Once the Seattle movement debuted in '91, it rolled everything over until '95 or so

Being heavily into death metal at the time, I was fortunate, for Sepultura started touring in NA and bands like Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, Prong and Pantera started becoming mainstream 

This thread is in danger of going badly off topic. What no-one has asked, is what other options the author had other than ASM 131 (in high grade) and how do you decide at a moment of crisis like that? Do you consider FMV, CGC census, or just your own immediate costs? 

On 6/27/2022 at 8:32 PM, LowGradeBronze said:

This thread is in danger of going badly off topic. What no-one has asked, is what other options the author had other than ASM 131 (in high grade) and how do you decide at a moment of crisis like that? Do you consider FMV, CGC census, or just your own immediate costs? 

Only going off the current thread title, which has turned it into something more suitable for the Water Cooler music fraternity.

Edited by Ken Aldred

On 6/27/2022 at 8:45 PM, Ken Aldred said:

Only going off the current thread title, which has turned it into something more suitable for the Water Cooler music fraternity.

I know, I was enjoying the musical diversion too, but thought some mock seriousness might not go amiss :devil: (I'm still kinda curious to know what the other options were...)

Edited by LowGradeBronze

On 6/27/2022 at 2:26 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I might add certain Green Day to that list lol 

I still think they're fun from time to time, but I agree

I missed the original questions, but looking at that cover of ASM 131, I assume it has to do with Dookie?

Also, that's the name of  @ADAMANTIUMmost listened to Green Day album!