• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do I change my address?

8 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  You can update the address on your account by logging into your account on our website here: CGC log in  Once you are signed in, click on the "My CGC" logo in the top right hand corner and then go down to "My Account" and you will be able to update your personal information there.

If you need to change the address on an order that is already on its way or here in the office, you will need to email us the submission number/order number and the new address and we will have to manually update those.  You can email us at: submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!

On 6/27/2022 at 2:56 PM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  You can update the address on your account by logging into your account on our website here: CGC log in  Once you are signed in, click on the "My CGC" logo in the top right hand corner and then go down to "My Account" and you will be able to update your personal information there.

If you need to change the address on an order that is already on its way or here in the office, you will need to email us the submission number/order number and the new address and we will have to manually update those.  You can email us at: submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!

That doesn't work anymore Jennifer - the small pencil symbols are absent so we can no longer amend anything. 

https://boards.cgccomics.com/topic/456505-display-name-change/?do=findComment&comment=12393791

• Administrator

I'll have to check on this.  I wasn't aware of any change like that being made.  In the meantime, you can just email our customer service department with your information and we can update that for you.

Thank you!

On 6/27/2022 at 3:01 PM, Jennifer F. said:

I'll have to check on this.  I wasn't aware of any change like that being made.  In the meantime, you can just email our customer service department with your information and we can update that for you.

Thank you!

It may be a glitch, as the site was down with an upgrade message recently, so something may have crept in.

If it was intentional, it will cause issues for anyone wanting to change their:

• Email address
  • Password
  • Public name (board name)
  • Address / Phone Number

Here is an old picture with the amendment pencils showing - they're not there now:

3_LI.thumb.jpg.0115689c8451258d9c8bbdf3f02786e3.jpg.65f44dd2cd16fa5f2c3f2bfe8cc3f748.jpg

• Administrator

I just sent a ticket over to our IT department to check on it.  Even when I log into my CGC account, I don't see the pencil icon either and it was always there before.  Hopefully, it is just a temporary glitch that can be easily fixed!  We'll keep you posted.

Thank you!

On 6/27/2022 at 3:13 PM, Jennifer F. said:

I just sent a ticket over to our IT department to check on it.  Even when I log into my CGC account, I don't see the pencil icon either and it was always there before.  Hopefully, it is just a temporary glitch that can be easily fixed!  We'll keep you posted.

Thank you!

Sooper! :banana:

The amendment pencils are back! pencil.PNG.46e103fb9bb72e873e559ba1f3d06d50.PNG

Thanks @Jennifer F. :headbang:

@Bird I see you made it back :yeehaw:

@JEFFROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you can add some more OOOOOs now ooh-matron-kenneth-williams-carry-on-camping.gif.17cfb00c2a888b43978addbaa12b3b6b.gif

@Dave Wood you should be able to change your address now. On a desktop, from the top left of this forum page, go:

• Forums
    • My Settings
      • Account Settings
        • Shipping Info (click on the little grey pencil)
          • Edit Shipping Info