• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Express order Status Update

6 posts in this topic

Hello, 

Can you confirm the status of an EX submission that has been sitting in CCS.  I was surprised originally as it was an EX submission but it did not enter the system until 3-4 days after receipt.   Order #CGC1525371456 Submission #4073521

Also I have an order thats been sitting for a while in grading/quality control (from my past experience once it got into that status it was sent out fairly quickly but haven't seen any movement for a bit.  Order # CGC5351062234 Submission #4077495. If you could let me know status on this one also.

Thanks,

Justin

• Administrator

Hello, 

Submission 4073521 will be transferred back to CGC shortly. It is still in process at CCS but is nearing completion.

Also, it seems there was a problem processing your card for 4077495. This has been rectified. This submission will be moved to the shipping department shortly. Let us know if you have any other questions!

Thanks. What was the problem?  Nobody had ever even reached out to me, I even called in to verify there were no issues and was told everything was fine.  Confusing to say the least.   

• Administrator

Unfortunately there was a glitch in our accounting software that did not allow the processing of your card. Our IT team is working on finding the root of this issue. Thanks again for letting us know. 

thanks Matt.   Can you check another submission and make sure there is not a problem with CGC2345006654. 4067435.  This one showed a status of Quality Control/Finalized but has now reverted back to Grading/Quality Control.  

I have multiple (11 Submissions) should there be any concern with these other submissions? I just want to make sure they don't sit because of the accounting software glitch.   

Thanks,

Justin

• Administrator
On 6/29/2022 at 11:14 AM, jg44 said:

thanks Matt.   Can you check another submission and make sure there is not a problem with CGC2345006654. 4067435.  This one showed a status of Quality Control/Finalized but has now reverted back to Grading/Quality Control.  

I have multiple (11 Submissions) should there be any concern with these other submissions? I just want to make sure they don't sit because of the accounting software glitch.   

Thanks,

Justin

Hi Justin,

I checked that invoice and everything looks good.  The payment did go through for this invoice.  I was just finalized on the 28th and is making its way down to quality control and then on to shipping.  You'll receive an email with the tracking number once that ships out.  Thank you!