• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey CGC, Make sure you get the books back to me.
1 1

11 posts in this topic

On 7/1/2022 at 5:10 PM, vaultkeeper said:

I'm still waiting for a 20 book re-holder submission that was received on11/1/21. :tonofbricks:

Damn is it really taking this long for a reholder.  I just received an auction win from heritage that had a crack in the cgc case.  They offered to send it in to cgc for reholder but if it's taking this long I'll probably just keep the book as is sheesh!!

:facepalm:

• Administrator
On 7/1/2022 at 8:10 PM, vaultkeeper said:

I'm still waiting for a 20 book re-holder submission that was received on11/1/21. :tonofbricks:

If you would like me to check on this, PM me your customer id number, and a submission number if you have it.  I would not have an answer until Tuesday.  TAT for a reholder is currently 53 working days.  

On 7/1/2022 at 9:29 PM, CGC Mike said:

If you would like me to check on this, PM me your customer id number, and a submission number if you have it.  I would not have an answer until Tuesday.  TAT for a reholder is currently 53 working days.  

Alas, my book was submitted through a local store (Gotham Central Comics, http://gothamcentralcomics.com) on August 27th 2021, so I have no submission number (They didn't give me paper work, and every time I call the store they just say it'll arrive when it arrives). It's been 211 business days for my Reholder (I have one other book also sent out that was an economy grading, but they get their submissions back at different times so it wouldn't be holding up the Reholder. I have submitted other books to them since then, in fact just a few months ago, that have been fully graded and returned to me already - including another high value Reholder!)

Edited by Sauce Dog