• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine "origin"

39 posts in this topic

Also, any background information as to why that was such a special series.

You mean other than finally showing Wolverine's origin after close to 30 years later? One of Marvel's most popular characters.

Deathlok - That part I understood, I should have been more clear.. I have not read the books ( I want to), I just have been admiring the cover art, really amazing! Also, I did notice that CGC has had a ton of these books submitted and I see the values for the ultra high grades is pretty strong for a modern book.

The first time in his long life that wolverine pops the claws. "Snikt"

I have read the Origin series and fail to see the origin of Wolverine anywhere in it. Perhaps someone can help me out. How did he get the bone claws? How did he get the healing factor? Where in his genetic past is the mutation? Etc... All I could find was a very early story about some kid with bone claws.????

I have read the Origin series and fail to see the origin of Wolverine anywhere in it. Perhaps someone can help me out. How did he get the bone claws? How did he get the healing factor? Where in his genetic past is the mutation? Etc... All I could find was a very early story about some kid with bone claws.????

He was born with all of them but they only manifested themselves after a moment of pain when momma died

This "bone claws" stupidity has to be one of the worst Wolverine retcons in history, and that's saying a lot.

then you obviously havent read universe X

lol - beer belly Wolvie I can handle, but that "bone claws" retcon is just stupid - as in Rob Leifeld-engineered memory inplant-stupid.

This "bone claws" stupidity has to be one of the worst Wolverine retcons in history, and that's saying a lot.

then you obviously havent read universe X

lol - beer belly Wolvie I can handle, but that "bone claws" retcon is just stupid - as in Rob Leifeld-engineered memory inplant-stupid.

Its worse than that.

In the Universe X Future wolverine is not even human..

Can someone please tell me if there is any way to read the Wolverine "Origin" series that recently came out. Also, any background information as to why that was such a special series.

Thanks!

The best way to get the full experience of reading 'Origin' is to go out to your car, open the door, slam your head in the jamb approximately 4-5 times, then have your wife repeatedly kick you in the nuts while saying "I'M JOE Q, B**CH - YOU'LL TAKE IT AND LIKE IT"

Finally, top it off by pouring bleach in your eyes while listening to rap music at 85 decibels. Then you will have the same effect as reading that heaping, steaming turdpile known as 'Origins'.

Can someone please tell me if there is any way to read the Wolverine "Origin" series that recently came out. Also, any background information as to why that was such a special series.

Thanks!

The best way to get the full experience of reading 'Origin' is to go out to your car, open the door, slam your head in the jamb approximately 4-5 times, then have your wife repeatedly kick you in the nuts while saying "I'M JOE Q, B**CH - YOU'LL TAKE IT AND LIKE IT"

Finally, top it off by pouring bleach in your eyes while listening to rap music at 85 decibels. Then you will have the same effect as reading that heaping, steaming turdpile known as 'Origins'.

Yeah but...did you like the series?

Tell us how you really feel.

I just bought a set of adamantium kitchen knives...they're really sharp...you can cut beer cans in half or make wafer-thin tomato slices.

I paid extra for the Adamantium/Vibranium alloy ones.