• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Filtering Error Cards in Pop Report

7 posts in this topic

• Administrator

@ShockerB37

We currently do not have a timeline for an error card notation to be available to separate cards on the census. I will pass this request to our team to review. If you have any other questions, please add them to the Ask CGC Trading Cards forum. Thank you. 

On 11/14/2022 at 7:59 AM, MattM CS said:

@ShockerB37

We currently do not have a timeline for an error card notation to be available to separate cards on the census. I will pass this request to our team to review. If you have any other questions, please add them to the Ask CGC Trading Cards forum. Thank you. 

Will do, thanks for the response!

@MattM CS have you passed this on? I have multiple Errors I would love to get a pop report on…. Would do great Justice to us error collectors who use you guys to grade to help evaluate the rarity and help determine a value on certain errors if we could see this information on the pop report! Just curious what administration said about it! Thanks I’m advance

• Administrator

Hello @Moneymace1794!

Yes, this was passed on to our graders. They are eager to make this available for our customers to review on the census however there are a few other updates to our census that are scheduled already. One of these is having ALL trading cards graded by CGC show up on the pop report (THIS WENT LIVE YESTERDAY SO YOU CAN NOW SEE ALL TRADING CARDS GRADED BY CGC ON THE POP REPORT :grin:). Another large undertaking is combining the Trading Card and Sports Card pop reports because at this time they are still separate. I want to thank you for your patience on this. We hope to have this available for review in the near future but do not have a specific public timeline on this. Let us know if you have any other questions.