• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No Shipping Options?

8 posts in this topic

Hello,

I did see your notice about switching to FedEx as your main shipper, but I no idea you were taking USPS Registered mail (the safest option by far) as not even an option.  Am I mistaken?  This is a terrible decision.

• Administrator

Hello,

Thank you for your email. Moving forward CGC will primarily use only FedEx for shipping services for all shipping to regular addresses. If you are shipping to a PO Box, CGC will primarily use USPS as the shipping service as FedEx normally will not ship to PO Boxes. This is to create a faster and more dependable shipping for all customers. Also all packages will now be fully insured up to $100,000. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

On 7/8/2022 at 7:25 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello,

Thank you for your email. Moving forward CGC will primarily use only FedEx for shipping services for all shipping to regular addresses. If you are shipping to a PO Box, CGC will primarily use USPS as the shipping service as FedEx normally will not ship to PO Boxes. This is to create a faster and more dependable shipping for all customers. Also all packages will now be fully insured up to $100,000. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

This is going to be a disaster.

If it helps, I have never had any issues with FedEx or UPS shipping to P.O. boxes as long as I used the actual Post Office physical address as the street address, city, and zip, and the PO box as the second address line:  John Doe, 123 Main Street, PO Box 3344, Anywhere ST 11223  Tracking ends when FedEx or UPS delivers to the Post Office, so there is no actual knowing when it's placed in the PO box (or the slip to pick up the package).  I've been doing this for 8 years and have never had any issues of a lost package, or refusal from FedEx or UPS to deliver (or take my packages as I ship this way to PO Boxes with those services as well).  They just need a physical address to take it to.

Literally every time a company has used FedEx to ship something to me, it's been delivered to the wrong address.  Even when the company sent a replacement.  

I don't feel comfortable leaving my valuables in the hands of that establishment.  What a disappointing decision by CGC.  

If CGC is adamant about going forward with this very bad decision, they should relax their equally bad rule of not being able to divert the shipment.

Edit: Why does this company make so many bad decisions?

Edited by Gaard