• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mark Brooks Remarque Still Outstanding?

9 posts in this topic

I submitted a book for the Mark Brooks signing last fall (a remarque) and despite repeated attempts to call and get info, I'm still as lost today as I was 6 months ago.

Order number was 3923724. Last time I called, I was told that it was showing as at CCS but CCS didn't actually have the book because they had it still outstanding and not signed.

Oddly enough, when Mark was here in Dallas back in February, I asked him if he had completed all his sketches and remarques and he said he still had 10 or so remarques to go.

• Administrator

Hello!

We apologize for the delay this has caused. I have reached out to our team to have this submission located and finished up through pressing. This will be located shortly. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

On 7/15/2022 at 3:25 PM, MattM CS said:

Hello!

We apologize for the delay this has caused. I have reached out to our team to have this submission located and finished up through pressing. This will be located shortly. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Thanks Matt... for what it's worth, I've been talking with Lorraine for a couple months on the issue. Look forward to figuring this out!

• Administrator
On 7/15/2022 at 4:47 PM, ignition719 said:

Thanks Matt... for what it's worth, I've been talking with Lorraine for a couple months on the issue. Look forward to figuring this out!

Hello @ignition719, Thank you for that information. I am following up with her as well for any more updates. 

• Administrator

Hello @ignition719! Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have been out of the office for the last week. I am having our team work on getting an update for this submission. In the mean time, please send me an email at submissions@cgccomics.com so I can better assist you. 

• Administrator
On 8/10/2022 at 12:32 AM, Rachel LaMotte said:

I'm in the same boat, order #3947228... Mine is still marked as "received"

Hello,

Please send us an email to submissions@cgccomics.com so we can better assist you. Let us know if you have any other questions.