• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Corner crunch/ding how does it effect the grade
2 2

6 posts in this topic

I just received a run of NM comics but a few of them had some corner damage  during shipping. How does this effect the grade of a comic. I'd say the comics are all in the 9.2-9.6 range without the dings? Thanks. 

BatmanKnightfall_07.JPG

Edited by grigoriane

On 7/15/2022 at 2:01 PM, grigoriane said:

I just received a run of NM comics 

... :(

Have you contacted the person/place about the fact that you didn't receive NMs? Unless the package had tire marks or similar then I don't think this was the shippers fault; this looks like inadequate packaging.

On 7/16/2022 at 4:56 PM, KirbyTown said:

... :(

Have you contacted the person/place about the fact that you didn't receive NMs? Unless the package had tire marks or similar then I don't think this was the shippers fault; this looks like inadequate packaging.

It's the knightfall run 1-19 i got it for $10 (shipped) and the damage probably happened during shipping i don't think there's much point in contacting the seller.