• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new 2022 threads for score fixing, build set, and add to set?

5 posts in this topic

On 7/19/2022 at 8:52 AM, dragonmgmt said:

Can we get new (i.e. unlocked) threads for fixing, building, and adding sets?  Please advise.  Thanks.

I think they are just locked until after the Registry Awards are announced next week.  I’m waiting to ask them to create a new set too.

On 7/19/2022 at 9:02 AM, Iconic1s said:
On 7/19/2022 at 8:52 AM, dragonmgmt said:

Can we get new (i.e. unlocked) threads for fixing, building, and adding sets?  Please advise.  Thanks.

I think they are just locked until after the Registry Awards are announced next week.  I’m waiting to ask them to create a new set too.

Indeed. 

I have Eternals 1 cgc 8.5 to add, which would seem easy enough, but it is a U.K. Price edition.... :ohnoez:

Now sometimes that fits in regular slots, sometimes not. I tried to add it, and it said, the "admin que would review to see if it fit."

I thought they'd at least do that, not harping, but I guess not. I even sent off an email, not trying to cause a fuss, because THEN I SAW THE LOCKED THREADS doh!

and it all THEN made sense :roflmao: not trying to cause waves. Best Wishes for Next WEEK!
:yeehaw::whee::headbang: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

I really should have come here first before sending off the email, but lol hope it's all good!

On 7/19/2022 at 10:54 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Indeed. 

I have Eternals 1 cgc 8.5 to add, which would seem easy enough, but it is a U.K. Price edition.... :ohnoez:

Now sometimes that fits in regular slots, sometimes not. I tried to add it, and it said, the "admin que would review to see if it fit."

I thought they'd at least do that, not harping, but I guess not. I even sent off an email, not trying to cause a fuss, because THEN I SAW THE LOCKED THREADS doh!

and it all THEN made sense :roflmao: not trying to cause waves. Best Wishes for Next WEEK!
:yeehaw::whee::headbang: