• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Art Weekend - Picking up!!
2 2

3 posts in this topic

So as I live in Europe I have all the stuff I buy from US sellers sent to - my mom - lol who dutifully stacks the packages until I come for a visit. It’s quite a painful waiting period before I can finally get ahold of all the goodies that have been waiting for me. I’m starting to take pictures of the haul and will share here:

https://cafurl.com?i=24025

More to come today!

JH

A friend of mine keeps all of my comics and art at his house until I can travel to get them myself to save on international shipping fees and import taxes. Last stack I retrieved had items purchased since November 2018 until December 2021 (over half of the comic book boxes is stuff I purchased directly from my friend). That period has been the period were I have purchased more art and more comics than I ever did before so I had to make 4 trips to the USA in order to bring everything back with me home. Fun days, now I just have to classify everything I brought back, lol. Waiting on a big lot of BCW boxes in order to get them ordered and see what else I am sending to get graded. Some of the art I brought back and I already sold 3 or 4 of those pieces too, so they went back to the US of A.