• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bounty on GI JOE #21 in 9.8 condition

351 posts in this topic

Ummm, yes....can't assume...ummm you (JC) confused the heck out of me, but made me.....laugh at you.

Okay, let's say I posted a picture of an ugly, fat geek saying "you (JC) confused the heck out of me, but made me.....laugh at you" then you'd understand?

Ummm, yes....can't assume...ummm you (JC) confused the heck out of me, but made me.....laugh at you.

Okay, let's say I posted a picture of an ugly, fat geek saying "you (JC) confused the heck out of me, but made me.....laugh at you" then you'd understand?

Actually, yes. But you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. I am sure you aren't that ugly and fat.

Vegans 1 Joe_Collector 0 Timulty A

The only source of meat i get is 893censored-thumb.gif. No animal flesh for me thank you. Ive searched everywhere for a 21 that might make the grade. 5 years and counting. My stupid boyfriend got me hooked on finding it. I want to buy Buck Biggins copy for a spare but he wont answer my PMs. confused-smiley-013.gif

I see our little sheep went out to pasture. I think he feels threatened by a woman who ACTUALLY likes comic books that arent Dells, or Archies, or those young romance books. 893censored-thumb.gif head. I wonder if people are searching for #21 considering how much 893censored-thumb.gifing money im offering for a 9.8 worthy copy?

as of now....Ive lowered the bounty to $1000 cash sent overnight to anyone who can find me a 9.8 worthy copy of GI JOE 21 (marvel) I have a few potential 9.6's already but no near flawless copy. One of them MIGHT be a 9.8 so this is why I lowered the bounty somewhat. Still, a thousand dollars for a COPPER age comic book is too tempting for most to pass up.

I see our little sheep went out to pasture. I think he feels threatened by a woman who ACTUALLY likes comic books that arent Dells, or Archies, or those young romance books

No, actually, I'm freaked out by some single woman who sits on these boards til one in the morning blabbing about GI Joe. screwy.gif