• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bounty on GI JOE #21 in 9.8 condition

351 posts in this topic

I agree fastball....were definitely onto something with this book. As an 80's collector I notice more and more people buying books that were overlooked by most collectors. Even if the books are considered shlt by hardcore comic fans, rare is rare anyway you look at it. By rare I mean in 9.8+. There are a few different books that were seriously beaten down by kids (Gi Joe) and shunned by collectors. There wont be as many hidden gems as the Bronze era, but there will be enough to create a demand. Im hoarding them now. Joe 21 is my Hulk 181!

What's your problem? If you don't like this thread, stop reading it.

What's your problem, you don't like my replies, stop reading them.

As for my initial comment, it had to do with the STUPID OFF-TOPIC ANIMAL KINGDOM CRAPOLA that was being posted on here, not the GI Joe 9.8 search.

Personally, I'm here to talk about comics. sumo.gif

Joe Joe Joe...CI Joe. Im witty beyond reproach. Verbally sparring with you would be a waste of both of our times. I think youre a closet GI Joe collector and you just want to beat me to the first #21 9.8. Its not gonna happen! 893naughty-thumb.gif

look person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point, were trying to discuss the importance of finding Joe 21 in a 9.8, so go back to the bronze forum and whine about the end of comic books and the downfall of CGC. By posting here over and over again in this thread that you hate so much ,you are only making yourself look foolish. Now respond to this post like a good little sheep. I OWN YOU!

look person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point, were trying to discuss the importance of finding Joe 21 in a 9.8, so go back to the bronze forum and whine about the end of comic books and the downfall of CGC. By posting here over and over again in this thread that you hate so much ,you are only making yourself look foolish. Now respond to this post like a good little sheep. I OWN YOU!

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

1002975-gi_joe_3.jpg