• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Japanese Rush Duel Yugioh Promos Not Being Graded
2 2

12 posts in this topic

Is CGC not going to allow submissions of the JPN Rush Duel promos from 2021? 

Image 1 - Nintendo Switch Yu-Gi-Oh Rush Duel Saikyo Saikyou Battle Royale Promo Card Set

They do not show up in the database when trying to submit them, even now when CGC has started grading all languages. Would manually adding all the info in the submission allow it to be graded? Will CGC just never grade these?

On 8/25/2022 at 7:32 AM, CGC Mike said:

There has been a delay in the launch of this.  Hopefully, it will not be much longer.

Mike

Hey Mike, think this will happen soon? I'd like to continue using CGC but it's taking a while to implement something that should seemingly just be adding something to a directory.

• Administrator
On 9/18/2022 at 8:57 PM, MatthewFowl said:

Hey Mike, think this will happen soon? I'd like to continue using CGC but it's taking a while to implement something that should seemingly just be adding something to a directory.

I just bumped the e-mail, and asked for a rush in adding this.  

Mike

• Administrator

Hey @MatthewFowl

Thank you for your message! We are currently working on releasing many new games and allowing new submission types for cards like these. Unfortunately we do not have a public date at this time for when we will start taking in these submissions. I am sorry for the delay. Be sure to be following us on social media and be signed up for our news letter so you are among the first to know when we start grading these cards. Have a great day!