• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Status on 2 orders?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I have two orders for CCS and CGC that aren't showing up when I go to track and they are within the 8 month time frame. one I know I need to update my pay info, the other isn't at that point with CCS yet. Is the system being wonky?? I don't mind how long they are taking, just that they arent showing up when I track has me troubled.

The orders are: CGC3907939830 & CGC3775482531

• Administrator

Hello @kellian

Invoices stay on the main Submission Tracking page for 8 months. After that, you can locate the specific invoice information by entering the submission number in the search bar on the submission tracking page if the submission is at CGC. Because your submissions are still with CCS for pressing, they will not appear until they move to CGC for grading.

This invoices do look like they will be complete CCS and be transferred to CGC shortly though. Once they do you will be able to track them through the system again. Please find your invoice numbers below. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

1. 3907320

2. 3970901

3. 3970902

On 8/1/2022 at 10:26 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello @kellian

Invoices stay on the main Submission Tracking page for 8 months. After that, you can locate the specific invoice information by entering the submission number in the search bar on the submission tracking page if the submission is at CGC. Because your submissions are still with CCS for pressing, they will not appear until they move to CGC for grading.

This invoices do look like they will be complete CCS and be transferred to CGC shortly though. Once they do you will be able to track them through the system again. Please find your invoice numbers below. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

1. 3907320

2. 3970901

3. 3970902

Awesome!!! Thanks for the info!