• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wow, Batgirl must have been bad

119 posts in this topic

On 8/4/2022 at 12:12 PM, WolverineX said:

3 batman's,  2 jokers, 0 superman 

*batmans

On 8/4/2022 at 9:14 AM, toro said:

I wish way back in the day they would have done the real Dark Knight story line and would have had Sean Connery play the role.  Now I wish they would do it with Keaton.

They already did TDK.  If they're gonna give us an aging Bruce Wayne, I say give us Terry McGinniss and Batman Beyond.

It was probably as bad as the FF movie that was never released and only made to retain the rights.

Why 1994's Unreleased Fantastic Four Movie Was Such A Disaster — By Design

On 8/4/2022 at 2:41 PM, kav said:

If only studios would have a ten year old watch movie rushes to see if they should release films and hear no that movie sucks man we could have plenty of other stinkers canceled before they damage society like eternals, Dr Strange 2, Thor love and rockets and whatnot-

My buddy and I had a similar conversation after suffering through Batman & Robin back in '97.  I looked at him five minutes in and asked if he wanted to leave, but we decided to suffer through it since we'd already paid our money to see it.

I can't believe that was 25 years ago.  :preach:

On 8/4/2022 at 1:53 PM, Gonzimodo said:

My buddy and I had a similar conversation after suffering through Batman & Robin back in '97.  I looked at him five minutes in and asked if he wanted to leave, but we decided to suffer through it since we'd already paid our money to see it.

I can't believe that was 25 years ago.  :preach:

If you leave before 30 minutes you can get a refund.  I have done this.  Spaceballs for one.

My reactions to your post as a series of gifs.

On 8/4/2022 at 1:55 PM, kav said:

If you leave before 30 minutes you can get a refund.  I have done this.

that-makes-sense-hubie-dubois.gif

On 8/4/2022 at 1:55 PM, kav said:

Spaceballs for one.

Mel Brooks Comedy GIF by HULU

Talk about coming out of left field, that was a completely unexpected twist.  For me, those movies are Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and Venom: Let There Be Carnage.

HGttG was a Netflix rental (back in the days of DVD) and is still the only movie I've just shut off mid-way through.  Venom I didn't even pay for but 5 minutes in, I was already filled with deep regret.  The only reason why I even watched that movie was because a friend said I needed to watch the end credits sequence.  What an absolute waste of time.

On 8/4/2022 at 6:48 PM, Coverless 9.8 said:

The Ten Year Plan is on the way!  A decade after the decayed!  :wink:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/warner-bros-enact-10-plan-213923794.html

I’ll start a controversial topic Journey into mystery 83 cgc label should say 1st appearance of Thor in comics!

Edited by Bo1983

On 8/4/2022 at 4:48 PM, kav said:

(worship)

So this popped up as a "more videos" choice under this clip..