• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wow, Batgirl must have been bad

119 posts in this topic

On 8/5/2022 at 9:31 AM, s-man said:

So this popped up as a "more videos" choice under this clip..

It's quite a good doco, that. Well worth watching if you're interested in the film and what went down, what the cast thought of it etc. 

On 8/4/2022 at 7:29 PM, WolverineX said:

FZWM7iLWQAEcLoo?format=jpg&name=900x900

Z is absolutely correct. If DC can make spectacular movies with well written stories with their greatest characters they will absolutely destroy Marvel's awful lineup of Echo, the Marvels, and Agatha meh. What is Marvel doing???? So baffling to me.

Black Adam is JLCU's "Thanos"

Tell me you don't know anything about the characters without telling me you don't know anything about the characters.  My effin' God.  You have the ORIGINAL Thanos in your stable of characters.  Use him!

Gal Wonder Woman on the way out?  Zero reference to Cavill's Superman?  Literally, the two highlights of the train wreck that's been the DCEU so far gone to waste.  

On 8/4/2022 at 9:18 PM, Coverless 9.8 said:

The Schwartz is strong with this one! (:

(worship)

On 8/5/2022 at 12:56 AM, D84 said:

I've seen it. The effects are awful, but it's miles better than the ones with Jessica Alba or Fan4stic.

The complete film was available to watch on YouTube.  

On 8/5/2022 at 3:36 AM, D84 said:

But he's right that Marvel is on the decline, but I'd call it more of a downward spiral.

Too much: a different medium, film not physical comic books, but just like in the 90s. Quantity over quality.

On 8/4/2022 at 9:29 PM, WolverineX said:

FZWM7iLWQAEcLoo?format=jpg&name=900x900

Sadly, that's not a good plan overall. Capitalize on your iconic characters? Yes. Recast most of them? No.

Black Adam is not DC's Thanos. If Zaslav is that delusional, then this is no better than the old management's lack of direction. Darkseid has already been teased. Capitalize on the looming threat of your most iconic JL villain, WBD.