• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are you binging?
1 1

33 posts in this topic

On 8/5/2022 at 6:07 AM, csaag said:

There was one episode where they all ended up at a play. Roy pretended to be disabled,while Moss got roped into being a bartender.

That may have been the funniest 30 minute comedy  I've  ever watched.

Oh let's not forget when they "broke the internet." I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Didn't know there was a remake?

On 8/10/2022 at 2:48 PM, rexinnih said:

Oh let's not forget when they "broke the internet." I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Didn't know there was a remake?

breaking the internet, speaking Italian,  that episode where they faked her death and she was getting pushed down the hallway on a roller chair which made her look like a floating head to the guy in the office....

yeah I've only watched the original.   Reviews I read of the version they brought back weren't as good

Had some unusually long down time this weekend, finally watching Peacemaker.

The first three episodes are more entertaining and action-packed than the entire season of House of Dragons and Rings of Power combined. I guess when you take a professional wrestler and put him with James Gunn, you actually get something watchable.