• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are you binging?
1 1

33 posts in this topic

On 8/4/2022 at 7:20 PM, MattTheDuck said:

I'm afraid to list anything due to the prohibition on "usual suspects" since I doubt there's anything everyone hasn't already at least heard about.

Well, I just meant things like Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones, shows that have their own dedicated threads.

On 8/4/2022 at 12:37 PM, ▫️ said:

Well, I just meant things like Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones, shows that have their own dedicated threads.

Dark - Netflix german sci-fi/mystery  (has english dub but I found the voice acting not that great.  Note this is a series you really have to pay attention to)

Kingdom - Netflix   Japanese feudal times combined with zombies

Santa Clarita Diet - Netflix  comedy starring Drew Barrymore/Timothy Oliphant where Drew suddenly becomes a member of the Undead.  They try to figure out why &how and try to keep their family together

The IT Crowd - Netflix comedy about two IT nerds and the ditzy manager who gets assigned to them.   

Servant - Apple M Night based series about a couple recovering from the loss of an infant.  Also stars Nell Tiger Free from GoT as a nanny.  Took a few episodes to get hooked on

Primal - Hulu   anime in the style of Samurai Jack about a caveman & a dinosaur bonding. No dialogue in series

Edited by csaag
typo

On 8/4/2022 at 7:54 PM, csaag said:

Dark - Netflix german sci-fi/mystery  (has english dub but I found the voice acting not that great.  Note this is a series you really have to pay attention to)

Kingdom - Netflix   Japanese feudal times combined with zombies

Santa Clarita Diet - Netflix  comedy starring Drew Barrymore/Timothy Oliphant where Drew suddenly becomes a member of the Undead.  They try to figure out why &how and try to keep their family together

The IT Crowd - Netflix comedy about two IT nerds and the ditzy manager who gets assigned to them.   

Servant - Apple M Night based series about a couple recovering from the loss of an infant.  Also stars Tiger Free Nell from GoT as a nanny.  Took a few episodes to get hooked on

Primal - Hulu   anime in the style of Samurai Jack about a caveman & a dinosaur bonding. No dialogue in series

I’ve seen Kingdom and Primal, absolutely loved those. I keep hearing about Dark and will have to check that out.

On 8/4/2022 at 5:54 PM, csaag said:

The original British version is brilliant.

On 8/4/2022 at 5:54 PM, csaag said:

I really enjoyed this, I watched the subtitled version though, I can't do dubbed at all.

On 8/10/2022 at 8:10 AM, Boozad said:

Skipped the binging last night and watched Carter on Netflix, what a movie. If you're into action and stunt scenes this will be right up your street. It's just relentless.

I just watched the trailer, yeah I’m all in. Will hit it after work.