• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie advice on selling comics
1 1

3 posts in this topic

*Disclaimer: not really anything to do with cgc books, just comics.

Thinking of condensing my collection and had a question for any who have any experience. I have a decent sized collection, but really “collected” with no focus so the bulk of what I have is random. 

With that being said, the issues I have in legacy series, should I keep them regardless? I know that’s a bit open ended, just mean is there always going to be value for run fillers in legacy series? 

Cause the stuff I do have it’s like a handful of gold, decent silver/bronze, and a bulk being copper and onward till about 2012. For instance amazing spider-man is the series I have the most issues in and it’s only 168 and they are all random, a few mini runs here and there. 

But yea, so the question is, should I hold on to the run fillers regardless or just pick out the keys and hold on to those? I would like to hold onto the issues that have the most value for my PC and condense the ones that don’t. So I would either hold onto the keys and ditch the run fillers or hold onto the run fillers and ditch the keys I deem to be minor lol.

On 8/6/2022 at 7:25 AM, bj6524 said:

I would like to hold onto the issues that have the most value for my PC and condense the ones that don’t. 

Sounds like you answered your own question.  Are you interested in re-reading them? If so then pick out the ones you enjoyed the most in addition to any valuable ones.