• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cannot get status update on my order.
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Hello,  I submitted 7 comics for pressing and grading back in Oct of 21.   (Over 8 months).   When I enter my order # into the box to search for orders over 8 months old, the website says "Order not found".

Is there another way to check on my order.  Getting nervous that order is lost.

• Administrator

Hello!

You may always reach out to Customer Service for more information regarding your submission. They can be reached via email at service@cgccomics.com. We are showing your submission is currently in the queue for Pressing services. The estimated turnaround time for Pressing services is 250 business days. This would put your submission as being finalized late October of 2022; however, this is an estimate and may change. Thank you. 

Hello,

On a side note to this topic, I just received a bill from CCS for my comics submitted in Sept '21 and I am not sure why they didn't use my credit card on file. I went to double check my CC information but no orders were listed to assign the card to, since the order is over 8 months old.  A few questions on this:

1) Will my comics be held at CCS until they receive my mailed in payment?

2) Since my original submission is over 8 months old; will I see any status listed on the CGC side of the house as they are graded?

3) My submission is multi-tiered, 55 days vs 250 days, will my comics be shipped out as they are graded or is the entire order held until all books in the submission are finished?

- Grimjack60

On 8/8/2022 at 10:25 AM, Grimjack60 said:

2) Since my original submission is over 8 months old; will I see any status listed on the CGC side of the house as they are graded?

I can chime in on that. I had an order greater than 8 months and it dropped off the My Submissions page some time ago. Today, it re-appeared on the page with a status of Ready for Grading, along with the ability to view all the books in the submission, just like all my other more recent submissions.

Hope this helps

cb

• Administrator

@Grimjack60 Thank you for reaching out. 

1) Will my comics be held at CCS until they receive my mailed in payment?

Your books will still go through CCS and the Grading Process. If they are held, it would be in the shipping stage of the submission. 

Yes, you will see the books reappear once they have been through CCS and transferred to CGC for grading

3) My submission is multi-tiered, 55 days vs 250 days, will my comics be shipped out as they are graded or is the entire order held until all books in the submission are finished?

Each tier of service will be shipped separately once the submission is completed. 

I am extremely worried about my CGC order submitted August 15.I HAVE BEEN CHECKING. EVERY WEEK AND EVEN DAILY AS OF LATE AS MY SUBMISSION OF 28 comics was in queue to be graded. Then last week my comics order showed up as being in process encapsulation and imaging.Then this morning when I entered my same order #   The message says error not found Message says no submissions. I have 2nd day air ups receipt showing my comics were received by Sue on Aug 12 2022 as well as having an order # which now says error. I am very worried that my 28 comics are missing…just as hurricane Ian arrived and possible have been stolen…bc there is no record of them now I cannot get hold of anyone in CGC BY PHONE. I have emailed as well. What happened to my order….???????EILEEN KRUPODEROV 

• Administrator
On 9/29/2022 at 1:17 PM, eseascaper7 said:

I am extremely worried about my CGC order submitted August 15.I HAVE BEEN CHECKING. EVERY WEEK AND EVEN DAILY AS OF LATE AS MY SUBMISSION OF 28 comics was in queue to be graded. Then last week my comics order showed up as being in process encapsulation and imaging.Then this morning when I entered my same order #   The message says error not found Message says no submissions. I have 2nd day air ups receipt showing my comics were received by Sue on Aug 12 2022 as well as having an order # which now says error. I am very worried that my 28 comics are missing…just as hurricane Ian arrived and possible have been stolen…bc there is no record of them now I cannot get hold of anyone in CGC BY PHONE. I have emailed as well. What happened to my order….???????EILEEN KRUPODEROV 

Hello

All of our servers are currently down.  That is why your submissions are not showing up.  Due to the hurricane, CGC is closed.  That is why you could not reach anyone by phone.  Your books are safe and secure inside CGC. 

Mike