• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In Love 3 - Kirby
2 2

10 posts in this topic

On 8/8/2022 at 7:11 PM, Half-Gringo said:

Digging in "other than hero" boxes is always fun! 

PXL_20220808_224326180.jpg

Congrats!  That's a tough one to find, and one I have been trying to track down for several years now!  It always pays to check out those "Misc" or "Other" or "Various" sections at cons/shows/etc. - I have a found a lot of good, unexpected comics that way too!

On 8/8/2022 at 4:11 PM, Half-Gringo said:

Digging in "other than hero" boxes is always fun! 

PXL_20220808_224326180.jpg

Wonderful book...one that I've been on the lookout for some time. Congratulations on the find. 

In the most recent Jack Kirby Collector (Spring 2022) on Page 3 of John Morrow's 'Opening Shot' he actually asks if there is anyone that has a copy of the book that TwoMorrows can scan. Not that you needed more proof on how tough the book is. 

B77960C3-A0E6-4E0F-A4B5-BD4661A4DCDA.jpeg

On 8/9/2022 at 4:26 PM, davidtere said:

Wonderful book...one that I've been on the lookout for some time. Congratulations on the find. 

In the most recent Jack Kirby Collector (Spring 2022) on Page 3 of John Morrow's 'Opening Shot' he actually asks if there is anyone that has a copy of the book that TwoMorrows can scan. Not that you needed more proof on how tough the book is. 

B77960C3-A0E6-4E0F-A4B5-BD4661A4DCDA.jpeg

Thank you very much for the info; I'll reach out to them to see if they still need it.