• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ugh!!!! encased my GA book in magazine holder.
3 3

26 posts in this topic

Before I sent it in for a reholder.....I'd verify where that plastic shard is.  

If it's caught in between the inner holder and the hard outer case (not actually touching the comic)......I'd see if I could get it out myself through the open sides on the hard outer case.

Otherwise, if it does need a reholder....what are the odds that the new holder won't have the comic nicely centered in the middle like it is now?

On 8/16/2022 at 9:15 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Still if there are shards of plastic loose in the case have it reholdered while it is free

On 8/16/2022 at 9:20 PM, Domo Arigato said:

are the odds that the new holder won't have the comic nicely centered in the middle like it is now?

Courageous Cat, please do not resubmit! You've surely been following all the QC stuff; what if they heat seal over this gorgeous comic?? 😭

On 8/16/2022 at 7:58 PM, batman_fan said:

3.  Not worry about the holder.

I think it's great how the wideness of the magazine label pushes the PP box off to the left side relative to the perimeter of the comic. This allows the comic to be the focus, similar to how plastic products from oth...

::voice trails off::

Edited by KirbyTown

On 8/17/2022 at 4:06 AM, KirbyTown said:

Courageous Cat, please do not resubmit! You've surely been following all the QC stuff; what if they heat seal over this gorgeous comic?? 😭

Thanks Kirbster, When I get home I'll attempt to dislodge the piece to the bottom and see what happens but thank you :foryou: