• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission:4105244 Pics? Or it didn’t happen
1 1

4 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello,

Images are normally shipped out 2-3 weeks after the submission has been shipped. If you have not received them yet via email rest assured our team is still working on sending those out. Thank you for your patience. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

On 8/18/2022 at 1:19 PM, Nazirite said:

I was just curious when could I expect pictures from this submission? 

You may already know about this, but I can give you my experiences for context:

I've paid for photos twice:  a month ago, I got the photos the same same day as the shipping email. That was an Express submission of 3 comics. The other time was today actually also 3 comics on a Standard sub: I received the photos today (the 19th) , and the books were shipped out August 12. 

The photos came from an email from the photo editor at NGC, btw. 

On 8/19/2022 at 8:56 PM, ArcherC said:

You may already know about this, but I can give you my experiences for context:

I've paid for photos twice:  a month ago, I got the photos the same same day as the shipping email. That was an Express submission of 3 comics. The other time was today actually also 3 comics on a Standard sub: I received the photos today (the 19th) , and the books were shipped out August 12. 

The photos came from an email from the photo editor at NGC, btw. 

Still waiting but probably won’t waste my money in the future, like you said if I received them with the shipping email great but to wait weeks after delivery? I’ll just use my iPhone.