• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Book got a 6.0 grade from CGC, but no grading notes.
1 1

4 posts in this topic

This is the first time this has happened to me after about 100 CGC orders. Received notice a batch of Modern age comics were graded and shipped, most are 9's but one unexpectedly got a 6.0. That's fine but there are no grading notes available when I enter the certification number. This has never happened before. Can someone explain why? 

• Administrator

Hello,

Could you please send an email to submissions@cgccomics.com with a photo of the front and back of this book and an image of the label for our team to review? I will send this over to our grading team to review and if needed send you instructions to have this returned and corrected. Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Hi Matt, 

I just received the graded comics, today, and I submitted the photos to the address you gave me. While I am no expert, there is no way I can see this comic having a 6.0 grade without something in the interior being damaged or written on. But without proper grading notes to explain, this grade seems unjustified. Additionally, there was a scratch on the encapsulation of the grade itself. 

I am submitting photos here for your evaluation as well. 

DSC_5325.JPG

DSC_5326.JPG

DSC_5347.JPG

DSC_5346.JPG

DSC_5349.JPG

DSC_5348.JPG

_20220822_185453.JPG