• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM punisher #5
2 2

6 posts in this topic

Rule of thumb is it will help anything that doesn't break color. The only color breaks I see are spine ticks. I think you're looking at a 7.5 now, maybe up to 8.5/9.0 after. I notice a white spot below "is" in PUNISHER. Not sure what that is, but I don't see it on other copies

It looks like the bottom left fold breaks a bit of color on the black (black is the absolute worst). Depends how picky a grader you get but I’ve had pressed folds with a tiny speck of color break come back as “small cb crease.” Pressing wouldn’t help the marks on the spine bc those def look cbing. 

On 8/20/2022 at 9:42 AM, Cman429 said:

It looks like the bottom left fold breaks a bit of color on the black (black is the absolute worst). Depends how picky a grader you get but I’ve had pressed folds with a tiny speck of color break come back as “small cb crease.” Pressing wouldn’t help the marks on the spine bc those def look cbing. 

Misery Misery Misery