• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM asm 14
2 2

17 posts in this topic

Based on only the front cover, the book within a bag, I'd say 1.5-1.8. I suppose seeing the back cover could lower the grade even further.

Thanks for sharing.

On 8/21/2022 at 10:11 PM, grendelbo said:

Based on only the front cover, the book within a bag, I'd say 1.5-1.8. I suppose seeing the back cover could lower the grade even further.

Thanks for sharing.

That's what I'd imagined it would be. I'll get better pics soon . Ty 

On 8/21/2022 at 8:53 PM, WilliamLunt said:

I usually just copy whatever grade grendelbo posts but based on the 1 photo, this book looks like a solid 1.0

I think you may be right.

Edited by grendelbo

On 8/22/2022 at 9:34 AM, KirbyTown said:

I understand. I know you can slab as art or holder-only at the other place. I wish CGC had similar so they could just slab it without messing with it.

Same, hoping for at least a 1.0 but I think its gonna get a 0.5 

I don’t think I’ve ever seen that cover before. Ditko draws the Hulk really cool. 

If grade isn’t important to you CGC does have a NG (No Grade) label. I think they only do that for cover less Comics but yours is about as close to that as I’ve seen LOL You might want to talk to them & see if you can work out a deal to just get yours authenticated & slabbed without a grade.

https://www.cgccomics.com/grading/labels/

On 8/22/2022 at 11:49 AM, Cman429 said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen that cover before. Ditko draws the Hulk really cool. 

If grade isn’t important to you CGC does have a NG (No Grade) label. I think they only do that for cover less Comics but yours is about as close to that as I’ve seen LOL You might want to talk to them & see if you can work out a deal to just get yours authenticated & slabbed without a grade.

https://www.cgccomics.com/grading/labels/

The rest of the book is in a comic skin with a repo cover on it. I want to send the OG cover with it. lol