• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CCS Books Going Back into the CGC Queue
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

My order was submitted to CCS in Oct of last year and I was supplied with an invoice for their services about 3 weeks ago.  Since that time the order has been paid.  My question is:  How long does it take for an completed pressing job to reappear in the grading queue and be viewable on the CGC website?  As of right now I am still getting 'more than 8 months has elapsed and your order is no longer visible' error.  Any information would be appreciated.

Grimjack

• Administrator

Hello!

Once the submission has been finalized in Pressing, the submission will be transferred to CGC for Grading. This is when the submission should reappear in your tracking. You should also be able to use the invoice number to search for the submission in the submission tracking search bar. We do appreciate your patience when it comes to this lengthy process!