• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM #50
3 3

14 posts in this topic

On 8/25/2022 at 2:48 AM, FrontStands said:

2 loose centerfold pages

Not that it matters with this particular comic, but "loose" is one of those terms that should never be used in a condition description.  Why?  It's a word that can describe either a partially detached item (such as a loose tooth) or a completely detached item (such as a loose dog that's roaming the neighborhood).  When it comes to comics, I prefer the "attached" and "detached" descriptors (for example, securely attached, barely attached, and/or completely detached).  For best results, leave nothing open to interpretation.  (thumbsu

For what it's worth, put me in the 1.8 GD- to 2.0 GD camp.  :foryou:

On 8/25/2022 at 6:54 AM, zzutak said:

Not that it matters with this particular comic, but "loose" is one of those terms that should never be used in a condition description.  Why?  It's a word that can describe either a partially detached item (such as a loose tooth) or a completely detached item (such as a loose dog that's roaming the neighborhood).  When it comes to comics, I prefer the "attached" and "detached" descriptors (for example, securely attached, barely attached, and/or completely detached).  For best results, leave nothing open to interpretation.  (thumbsu

I agree, the book is currently still on it's way to me, and they were described as "loose" when I had purchased it. So that's just what I went by. But I assume they are detached.

On 8/25/2022 at 3:20 PM, FrontStands said:

I agree, the book is currently still on it's way to me, and they were described as "loose" when I had purchased it. So that's just what I went by. But I assume they are detached.

Please let us know; I hope they just meant "centerfold loose at the staples".