• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Claremont magazine "not signed yet"
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I contacted customer service and submissions answered, not someone from signature series. I submitted comics and a magazine in March, and Claremont did the signing in April. I got the comics back in early June. I contacted customer service about the magazine a few weeks later and I got the standard "6-8 weeks turnaround" response for sig series books. It still says the magazine  is "Received at CCS" in my submissions queue. I assumed there was a backlog for magazine pressing. Then 2 magazines from other July signings got processed through pressing and are "Scheduled for Grading" now. The response I got from submissions customer service after contacting them this week was "It appears that we still have some Chris Claremont books that have not been signed yet. We are currently working on trying to get the remainder of these books signed". This makes no sense to me since the signing was months ago. Is he coming in again soon? Maybe this is possible, it just doesn't seem likely to me since he's only done 1 in-house even for CGC per year recently.

• Administrator

Hello,

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately our Customer Service team is correct. There were a number of books that missed the initial Claremont signing. Our Signature Series team is closely working with Claremont to get these books signed in the near future. We currently do not have a date for when these books are expected to be signed. Because these fees were already applied for this signing, I have applied a $50 credit to your account to be used on a future submission. Let us know if you have any other questions.