• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission form editing problem
3 3

8 posts in this topic

I don't seem to be able to edit items in my cart on the submission form. I had the wrong value amount and when I tried to edit it all I could do was delete the comic entry and I had to add it back with the correct value amount. The entry on the form shows a trash can to delete and a pencil for editing.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Edited by JustJimN

On 8/31/2022 at 2:06 AM, JustJimN said:

That's a really helpful reply. Didn't I already state the work around? The problem is programming needs to remove the indication that an entry can be edited or fix the edit function. 

Or maybe someone else is able to edit and there is some glitch on my part.

Yes, sorry about that.  I guess I am just so used to the form having operational glitches.  Almost every time some part of it doesn't want to work as it should.  It's not the Ferrari of web forms.

On 8/31/2022 at 2:06 AM, JustJimN said:

That's a really helpful reply. Didn't I already state the work around? The problem is programming needs to remove the indication that an entry can be edited or fix the edit function. 

Or maybe someone else is able to edit and there is some glitch on my part.

@CGC Mike, is this a multi-user problem?