• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This board refuses to allow new posts to new members
1 1

5 posts in this topic

What a joke this board is. NOTHING is allowed for newly registered members. Posts in Newbie don't show up. Can't contact a member. Can't even reach an administrator. I've even tried regular email with no response from anyone. It's been three days, not a long time, but too long for a public board. For all intents and purposes, this board locks out non-subscribers? Is that the intent? Never mind, I'll take my questions and collection elsewhere.

The bar for being allowed entry here is quite low compared to many internet discussion boards and is clearly stated in a location where it is virtually impossible to miss - one short sentence in green text if I recall correctly. I participate in other discussion forums where it is required to write to the administrators and explain your reasons for wishing to gain entry, and where the moderation policy is zero tolerance. Insult another member, bring up religion or politics, mask certain four-letter words (or their relatives) one time and you're permanently banned. This place is easygoing compared to most, and that's a breath of fresh air in my opinion.

I heard a song on the radio with a rapper complaining that the radio wouldn’t play his songs.