• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Be the slab sales thread you want to see in the world.
4 4

36 posts in this topic

Affordable GA Sci Fi slabs, some of my registry under copies, a pedigree and some high grade stuff

But first..

The Rules: 
Whatever happens in marketplace, stays in marketplace. No wait, wrong rules, hold on… here they are:

1. NO PL/HOS members. I also reserve the right to not sell to someone with justification. If you have outstanding payments past due to other members, don’t commit to buying my book, pay your bills!
  2. "I'll take it" in a thread will always supersede any active negotiations in PM or emails. In the case of a tie, time stamps and screen shots win. 
  3. Payments: Paypal is perfectly acceptable. Purchases over $1,000, check/mo preferred. If you pay by check you get freebies. 
  4. Checks must clear before shipping...usually 3 business days max!
  5. Payment plans available; please PM me to discuss
  6. Shipping: I ship USPS Priority mail M-W-F, so you will receive your books quickly. CGC books (up to 3) will be $15 to US, $40 to Canada. 
  7. Refunds: There will be no dis-satisfaction based refunds since books are graded by a third party and I'm gonna provide a butt ton of pictures. If book is damaged/lost in shipping, we will work together. Book will be insured for value. 

On 9/1/2022 at 6:16 PM, miraclemet said:

Strange Worlds #19 White Mountain Pedigree CGC 3.5 $250

Try to find a lower grade pedigree! I should charge double for the novelty!

1662077232694-2e6a52ec-2829-4b06-9d3a-f2498dae9a1c.thumb.jpg.c47adc7c1588ec23dff425974e6c58b6.jpg

:takeit:

On 9/1/2022 at 8:29 PM, Galen130 said:

Dang…all you do in Montana is shoot guns and buy comics???  I gotta move there!!! 🤣🤣

They also raise dental floss ... according to Frank, anyways. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu