• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Reductions. Worth a look.
4 4

19 posts in this topic

Hello,

I will be listing a handful of books today. The covers will be mesmerizing, the diversity astounding. First :takeit: in the thread wins the book over any PM negotiations. I accept personal checks and PayPal but personal check preferred. Shipping in the US only at this time. Shipping for one or more raw books is $10 for priority mail insured. Shipping for one or more CGC books is $15. You may return raw books for any reason within 10 days of receipt but you pay return shipping cost. Thanks for looking.

Ken 

Edited by Inaflash

On 9/4/2022 at 8:44 AM, Inaflash said:

Hello,

I will be listing a handful of books today. The covers will be mesmerizing, the diversity astounding. First :takeit: in the thread wins the book over any PM negotiations. I accept personal checks and PayPal but personal check preferred. Shipping in the US only at this time. Shipping for one or more raw books is $10 for priority mail insured. Shipping for one or more CGC books is $15. You may return raw books for any reason within 10 days of receipt but you pay return shipping cost. Thanks for looking.

Ken 

Remind me to use you to write up my yearly review and I need words to justify my salary at work (:.

On 9/4/2022 at 2:09 PM, aliboy said:

Hi I never used the CGC boards but I wanted to ask if you have a romantic love 9 or four color 16 (mickey)  still trying to figure this out.  Thanks

I don’t have either of those but you can post that you are looking for them in the Want to buy thread. Good luck.

Ken