• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which Amazing Spiderman #2 DellOtto CGC Listing fits my book??

6 posts in this topic

Ok so i get there is 4000 covers of every issue that is at all collectible anymore.. which is great and its terrible.. 

I have an Amazing Spiderman #2,  Dell Otto Virgin ComicXposure variant. So I go to put it in.. figuring it shouldnt be too hard.. OK so .. There is a ComicXposure issue by Dell Otto, and by Lucio Parrillo, and a Sideways Dell Otto retailer exclusive variant Trade/Virgin, and i have a black background dark Dell Otto ComicXposure Exclusive variant... so .. which is it i list..?? none of the ones that say "Dell'Otto" have the description of "Virgin Edition" .. and none say ComicXposure.. but it is.. and the ComicXposure one doesnt differentiate between Dell Otto and Parrillo.. Sheesh..

IF anyone knows. I put the picture of the one i have below (mines the Virgin not the trade....)   all i know is it isnt the "JSCampbell one.. :)

image.png.566cbf9876452dcd056de13cf5d692af.png

AMAZING SPIDERMAN 2 2018 GABRIELLE DELL OTTO COMICXPOSURE VIRGIN VARIANT SET NM

On 7/28/2023 at 11:29 PM, comxdlr said:

:) 2 answers.. 2 different answers.. this is the problem.. :)

What you may wish to do is insert the certificate number in each of the slots you list, starting at the top. If CGC has correctly programmed them, only one will slot will accept the certificate number. 

image.png.566cbf9876452dcd056de13cf5d692af.png