• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Combine shipping

4 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello @bobotski,

Unfortunately, we can not combine the shipping of these collectibles. This status shows that the books have been received into the system. For the signing event submission, this will not begin through the process until after the signing event. Until then, this book will stay at the Scheduled for Grading status.

These signings can take place weeks or months after the cut off date posted on the Events page. We are sorry we could not accommodate your request. Let us know if you have any other questions.

On 9/12/2022 at 6:55 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello @bobotski,

Unfortunately, we can not combine the shipping of these collectibles. This status shows that the books have been received into the system. For the signing event submission, this will not begin through the process until after the signing event. Until then, this book will stay at the Scheduled for Grading status.

These signings can take place weeks or months after the cut off date posted on the Events page. We are sorry we could not accommodate your request. Let us know if you have any other questions.

My signing submission has already passed the pressing stage, which I assume the signing has already taken place. Does pressing happen before or after signing?

• Administrator
On 9/12/2022 at 11:42 AM, bobotski said:

My signing submission has already passed the pressing stage, which I assume the signing has already taken place. Does pressing happen before or after signing?

I am sorry for the confusion. The pressing happens after the signing has taken place. As a one-time courtesy I have scheduled these submissions to ship together. Please note the turnaround time for the Reholder will likely hold the In-House Signing at our office until both submissions have been completed. The shipping fees have been adjusted to reflect this. Let us know if you have any other questions.