• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are packing slips updated once the total submission is complete?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I submit pre-screen orders so the order total is not known until the pre-screen/grading is complete. Are the packing slips updated to show the total cost as well as the shipping once the submission is complete?

I ask because I am having a hard time knowing what my credit card is being charged for other than some order as a part of a submission. I track shipping costs as part of the cost of a submission in order to calculate margins.

• Administrator

Hello,

Packing Slips, Order Forms, and Invoices are not updated automatically for submissions. If you would like a breakdown of the fees associated with your submissions please send us an email at submissions@cgccomics.com with your submissions numbers at any time and we will be happy to send you a statement with all the fees associated with each individual submission AFTER it has shipped. Let us know if you have any other questions.