• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do I find a submission number for an order older than 8 months?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I received books back today, (CGC 8974645858)  that when I inquired a month ago that were still at CCS being pressed. Today I received the books at my home graded and cannot look up the order for any notes, as I don't have a submission number, as they don't even show as being received at CGC or shipped from CGC on my submissions page.  I tried to search by order number, but it says for orders older than 8 months I have to have a submission number. Please help.  Thanks Todd

• Administrator

Hello,

In order to search for a submission you will need the submission number NOT the order number. For your order CGC8974645858, there are two different submission numbers associated with you. You can use your submission tracking page to look these up independently. This submission number can also be found on your encapsulated comics (this is the first 7 digits of the certification number). Lastly you can look up specific book notes at any time using our Certification Lookup tool using the link below. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Submission Numbers: 3953880 & 3953881

https://www.cgccomics.com/certlookup/