• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When sending in graded comics for the Todd M signing does CGC provide window bags?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

On 9/14/2022 at 8:28 AM, jokersonyou said:

I know with raw they make you send in the books in bags already.  But if the books are slabbed do you need to send in empty window bags or is that included in the $5 de-encapsulation charge?   Thanks!

I'd contact cgc directly and ask (after scouring the cgc website for info) as random internet strangers give possibly inconsistent, outdated, or conflicting answers.

But also I think its part of the $5 slab cracking fee (but obviously I could be wrong).

ALSO:  If you want the sig to be in a specific place, send your own window bag.

Edited by revat

On 9/14/2022 at 10:22 AM, revat said:

I'd contact cgc directly and ask (after scouring the cgc website for info) as random internet strangers give possibly inconsistent, outdated, or conflicting answers.

But also I think its part of the $5 slab cracking fee (but obviously I could be wrong).

ALSO:  If you want the sig to be in a specific place, send your own window bag.

Thanks.  Yeah I’ve looked everywhere but didn’t see this specific question.  Appreciate it.