• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know when the Josh Brolin signing is?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Usually they crank everything out at once and since Josh is doing a GalaxyCon signing where orders are due the 27th of November, perhaps that is an indication of some sorts to perhaps an approximation to when a signing will be done.

With these Hollywood celebs, and based on a facilitator I know keeping sales open longer with a TBD Signing date, signings are often postponef  because of acting duties.

Unless you know they're being done at a specific convention, its probably a MINIMUM 2-3 months after the submission cutoff date.  Seemingly the signing dates arent set UNTIL after the submission cutoff date, because the amount of time (and possibly location) needed and arranged will be largely dependent on how many books-to-be-signed there are.

As a general note, I would not necessarily expect the 'charging' of your credit card to coincide directly with the timing of the signing, unless CGC has explicitly stated some term.  If you're not  in a financial position for your card to be charged (no judgment) anywhere 1-8 months from the submission cutoff date without notice, you should strongly reconsider submitting your books.

On 9/19/2022 at 12:42 PM, revat said:

Unless you know they're being done at a specific convention, its probably a MINIMUM 2-3 months after the submission cutoff date.  Seemingly the signing dates arent set UNTIL after the submission cutoff date, because the amount of time (and possibly location) needed and arranged will be largely dependent on how many books-to-be-signed there are.

As a general note, I would not necessarily expect the 'charging' of your credit card to coincide directly with the timing of the signing, unless CGC has explicitly stated some term.  If you're not  in a financial position for your card to be charged (no judgment) anywhere 1-8 months from the submission cutoff date without notice, you should strongly reconsider submitting your books.

oh im okay on it, i just wanna be prepared is all.  They got my submissions in the facility so thats good.  Ive checked and it still says the order number isnt found.  was just wondering is all.  Thanks! :)