• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
6 6

403 posts in this topic

Millie The Model 34

Flat and tight, some general wear and a diagonal crease FC...
and a page of paper dolls cut out. Again. On the centerfold. Again.  (Stalks off to cuss away from the crowd)

Asking $5  SOLD!

wf6UlLm.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Annie Oakley 4 
Atlas, not Dell, lol 

Coverless complete, sharp copy.  I've seen complete copies of these issues going for stupid money, so I want  
 little bigger bite than usual for this one

Asking $15  SOLD!

HumXl02.jpg

Edited by catrick339

All right Gang, that's fifteen of twenty five books up tonight,  time for a stretch of legs and an empty of bladders...mine and the dog's, :D 

Still a couple gems tonight, one of them when I return, the other at the end. 

Back in twenty or so

On 9/24/2022 at 8:24 PM, catrick339 said:

Annie Oakley 4 
Atlas, not Dell, lol 

Coverless complete, sharp copy.  I've seen complete copies of these issues going for stupid money, so I want  
 little bigger bite than usual for this one

Asking $15

HumXl02.jpg

Take

Comic Cavalcade 7

Small tape pull by Wonder Woman's left hand, several light brown spots FC,  both outer RH corners are rounded off a bit.
Something odd going on in the interior, I suspect the book split along the spine about midway through, and was glued back together,
with the two halves slightly offset. It's either that or the last signature of the book was trimmed improperly during binding. 
Who KNOWS what those wily 60's funnybook hucksters got up to, lol
At any rate, it's now flat and tight, appears to be complete, with supple white pages. Certainly a step up from issue 4 
earlier in the thread. 

Asking  $200

wXdgri3.jpg

On 9/24/2022 at 8:53 PM, catrick339 said:

Comic Cavalcade 7

Small tape pull by Wonder Woman's left hand, several light brown spots FC,  both outer RH corners are rounded off a bit.
Something odd going on in the interior, I suspect the book split along the spine about midway through, and was glued back together,
with the two halves slightly offset. It's either that or the last signature of the book was trimmed improperly during binding. 
Who KNOWS what those wily 60's funnybook hucksters got up to, lol
At any rate, it's now flat and tight, appears to be complete, with supple white pages. Certainly a step up from issue 4 
earlier in the thread. 

Asking  $200

wXdgri3.jpg

@Robot Man

Judo Joe 2

Tough title, only three issues, and this is the only copy of 2 I've seen. 
General wear on a flat copy, light water lower RH corner of book. 

Asking $20 SOLD!

AfZiXPG.jpg

Edited by catrick339