• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Slabbing slabs?
4 4

48 posts in this topic

On 9/23/2022 at 2:37 PM, nochips said:

I just cheeked the website...already 215 days processing time. Wow!:baiting:

I didn't know you were such a cheeky bastiche. :baiting: 

Edited by lizards2
Photos, or it didn't happen.

On 9/23/2022 at 2:37 PM, nochips said:

Is that only for CGC's grading turnaround time or does that also include CCS's turnaround time to ensure the slab is perfectly levelled flat and also clean before the slab gets sent in for grading?  hm

Just imagine the total turnaround time for you to now get your books back in you want all 4 processes done as I imagine you must be looking at well over 500 business days here.  :taptaptap:  :taptaptap:  :censored:

On 9/23/2022 at 5:37 PM, nochips said:

What's the protocol here?  If you wait 215 days for a single slab can you get it double slabbed at the same time or do you have to go to the back of the line effectively turning it into a 430 day wait?  :facepalm:

On 9/23/2022 at 2:47 PM, MrBedrock said:

Saw this article online...

yep118.jpg

Will there be enough slab slabbing slabbers submitting sufficient slabs for slabbing to sustain a CGC slab slabbing product without sapping the existing slabbing unit of a sustainable level of staffers creating an opening for competing slabbers to step in and snaffle standard slab submitters? 

On 9/24/2022 at 11:39 AM, adamstrange said:

Will there be enough slab slabbing slabbers submitting sufficient slabs for slabbing to sustain a CGC slab slabbing product without sapping the existing slabbing unit of a sustainable level of staffers creating an opening for competing slabbers to step in and snaffle standard slab submitters? 

That was slabtacular!

On 9/24/2022 at 10:39 AM, adamstrange said:

s-likely

Some say sleeved slabbed slabs supposedly sell slower stating storage shelf space situations. Simple solution seems somewhat suspicious slabbers  saying stacking sideways solves serious sagging. 
Seriously? Sheeeze so sad 😞!

Slithering snake oil salespersons! 

sincerley, 

Smilely 😀

Edited by Cobbledclam
Typo