• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Leader's Reports on his visits to the Virginia Comic Con 20 August and the Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Con 15-17 September 2022

13 posts in this topic

The Leader’s Reports on his visits to the Virginia Comic Con 20 August and the Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Con 15-17 September 2022. As usual he awaits your comments.

https://ditkofan.com/Facebook/richmondconaug2022/mainintropage.html

Edited by the_Leader_knows

Love that Rage paperback would be getting that for my son if I hadn't purchased a big book lately :facepalm:

That Western poster is nice also watched most of those with my Dad growing up :luhv:

Leader, it’s so refreshing to see your reports- especially after reading posts in echo chamber threads about whether Marvel Silver Age keys will increase in value and the beauties by the superficial and one-dimensional  “investors” who have no clue about the beauties and culture of this hobby!

On 9/29/2022 at 6:34 AM, bronze johnny said:

Leader, it’s so refreshing to see your reports- especially after reading posts in echo chamber threads about whether Marvel Silver Age keys will increase in value and the beauties by the superficial and one-dimensional  “investors” who have no clue about the beauties and culture of this hobby!

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it.

Thanks for the great reports! I attended the Aug 20 comic con in Richmond with my three boys and we all really enjoyed it. I bought an Archie annual #4 from Robert Griffin and enjoyed talking with a lot of the dealers. My oldest son picked up quite a few affordable Rawhide Kids and Sgt Fury’s for his low grade runs at several tables. We are in a couple of the pics. One with Guy Rose and the other at Robert Griffin’s table (long distance shot). Looking forward to attending again in the future. 

On 10/1/2022 at 12:10 AM, Mr. Lodge said:

Thanks for the great reports! I attended the Aug 20 comic con in Richmond with my three boys and we all really enjoyed it. I bought an Archie annual #4 from Robert Griffin and enjoyed talking with a lot of the dealers. My oldest son picked up quite a few affordable Rawhide Kids and Sgt Fury’s for his low grade runs at several tables. We are in a couple of the pics. One with Guy Rose and the other at Robert Griffin’s table (long distance shot). Looking forward to attending again in the future. 

Glad you enjoyed the show. The Leader will will be there for the November show.