• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Flipbook

4 posts in this topic

Recently received back a Prophet # 1 McFarlane/Churchill cover. When packaging, I had the McFarlane cover up in the bag and board. They encapsulate it with the Churchill cover in front anyways. Anyone have this issue? Contacted CS but they say to send it back and get it reslap at my own expense. 

466A6FD2-9062-48EF-89B3-B0838290F1FF.jpeg

CA34FCA5-54E6-4ABB-8005-8B6262F299A6.jpeg

I think best to contact Cgc ahead of time to confirm what you want and how to get it

Edited by revat

On 9/27/2022 at 11:39 AM, Binh Tran said:

Recently received back a Prophet # 1 McFarlane/Churchill cover. When packaging, I had the McFarlane cover up in the bag and board. They encapsulate it with the Churchill cover in front anyways. Anyone have this issue? Contacted CS but they say to send it back and get it reslap at my own expense.

Are there any examples in which they have slabbed it with the McFarlane cover at-front? This could simply be their SOP for this issue, and I suspect that they would have slabbed it your preferred way had there been some sort of communication to this effect.