• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Submission Tracking Disappeared
6 6

69 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 10/4/2022 at 1:10 PM, Shockmaster said:
On 10/3/2022 at 12:18 PM, CGC Mike said:

How old is your submission?

It eas received by CGC in January 

Unfortunately, you can only track your submissions for 8 months.  You would need to contact customer service to find out the status of it.

On 10/11/2022 at 11:43 AM, Shannon197 said:

I called and was told that if the submissions is older than 8 months it drops off the tracking list and they are working on the problem.   hmmmmmmmmm   That being said i have been waiting for my 7 comics since Nov. and Dec.  200+ business days  and counting.

Your next question should've been "How long have you guys been working on it?"

I'm getting mildly worried. USPS says CGC got package last WED.  Package is Walkthrough with WK written all over everyside.

Nothing regarding CGC tracking or notification that they have received it.

On 10/11/2022 at 4:36 PM, Rip said:

I'm getting mildly worried. USPS says CGC got package last WED.  Package is Walkthrough with WK written all over everyside.

Nothing regarding CGC tracking or notification that they have received it.

If you still have the tracking number to the package, enter that under tracking on the cgc website. It's the page with "view status" to the right of it, the package tracking number can be input to see if they have it marked as received. I too had a package that was picked up yesterday even though no mail I think on Columbus day, and it shows in package tracking today. :) @Rip

But not under submission tracking yet.  :(

Screenshot_20221011-171014_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 10/11/2022 at 6:15 PM, Rip said:

"Your package has been delivered and is securely stored in our facility."  (thumbsu

Awesome so at least you know they accepted the package and it's in-house :)

I too was wondering how long it would take to be under submission tracking. :) As mine was written on the sides all over, but for a signing. I would think I'll have to wait as long as you though, but it's a heads up for me! So thank you.

at least it calms something I hope lol

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 10/11/2022 at 11:39 PM, Iceman399 said:

Almost a year to solve a programming issue.  I don't know programming but I know for a fact I could have learned code and solved this problem in under a year.  Let me know when CGC wants to pay me to fix the problem.

I just wish they would have the decency to tell us that their not going to do a damn thing about it. Instead they dodge the issue or just outright ignore inquiries about it. Cowards.

truth.jpg