• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Submission Tracking Disappeared
6 6

69 posts in this topic

On 9/29/2022 at 7:43 PM, CGC Mike said:

That's what I was told.

Now I don't feel so bad for bringing it up as such  :)

Hope you get the needed time for clean up, glad your surviving, thoughts and prayers.

@CGC Mike

Idk if it helps? But I was again able to add pics and adjust descriptions to the registry, today. Didn't try to add a book, nor does the cert look up work.

I was under the impression that nothing worked, so maybe this is progress, idk

• Administrator
On 9/29/2022 at 9:07 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

@CGC Mike

Idk if it helps? But I was again able to add pics and adjust descriptions to the registry, today. Didn't try to add a book, nor does the cert look up work.

Thanks for the info.

The Certified Collectibles Group companies are prepared for weather challenges.

9/29/22 Update

The Certified Collectibles Group’s Sarasota, Florida, headquarters will reopen for normal business operations on Monday, October 3.

There have been no adverse affects to any of CCG’s buildings or the collectibles safely stored inside our high-security vaults. 

We appreciate all of the emails, calls and texts of support from our customers during this time. We look forward to returning to work to serve you with our expert and impartial services. 

Thank you,

CCG
giphy.gif

• Administrator
On 9/29/2022 at 9:07 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

@CGC Mike

Some functionality lives exclusively on the website and other pieces rely on fetching information from our internal system. Our Verizon circuit was completely down as well as our backup connection. So, any function that fetches data was down - cert verification, submission tracking, new registry entries, etc. So sorry for the inconvenience. All website functionality should be up and working as expected. Please let us know if you are still seeing issues anywhere. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Yes all seems well, considering, hoping the life outside of work is established as easy.

I add pics sometimes as back covers, it gave me something to do since it still worked, now everything is back up and running! ^^

On 10/2/2022 at 6:05 PM, batman_fan said:

My submissions are over 8 month waiting and I don't have the submission number to track it :cry:

When CGC receives your submission (way back when), they send you an email - something like "CGC Submission Acknowledgement". Your Submission number is in the attached pdf file.

On 9/28/2022 at 8:24 PM, CGC Mike said:

I can create a ticket with web help, and they will check into it.  Anyone else having this problem?

I am having this problem as well.

I can create a ticket with web help, and they will check into it.  Anyone else having this problem?

• Administrator
On 10/3/2022 at 11:18 AM, Shockmaster said:

How old is your submission?

• Administrator
On 10/4/2022 at 10:10 AM, captainzombie said:

Hi @CGC Mike, my dashboard just disappeared again. It was fixed as a few days ago, but then all of my submissions are gone as of this morning.

Hi

@dena mentioned she would be keeping an eye on this thread.  Although, I have a feeling this will back up and running soon.  If this isn't fixed within 24 hours, and there is no word about the problem, I will send an e-mail.

Mike

I called and was told that if the submissions is older than 8 months it drops off the tracking list and they are working on the problem.   hmmmmmmmmm   That being said i have been waiting for my 7 comics since Nov. and Dec.  200+ business days  and counting.