• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NYCC/Miller drop off Qs
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I can't go to NYCC & I've never done a CGC convention drop-off. For the just-announced Frank Miller signing, the instructions sound exactly the same as usual private signings with the caveat that you drop off at the CGC booth. I know someone who is going who can drop off. If I do the usual prep (bag, pay, etc.) will this be as easy as just handing the books over and walking away? Will there be any issues with someone dropping off my order? Any recs about what to put multiple window bags in that makes it easy for them to put away? or is it better to just have "loose" window bags?

• Administrator

@scburdetSorry for the delay in getting back to you. Our offices were closed last week due to Hurricane Ian. You can have someone bring this for you to NYCC. Please note, the online form will not allow you to select this option for your submission until NYCC begins. Please have 2 copies of the paper work and the books window bagged ahead of time. We will have them sign an electronic form before they leave to serve as documentation that they dropped those books off at the booth. Please note, because this event is happening at NYCC, please do not package your submission up for shipping. We will do that for you after the signing has taken place. Have a great day!