• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is CGC closed for pickups today?
1 1

10 posts in this topic

The Certified Collectibles Group companies are prepared for weather challenges.

9/29/22 Update

The Certified Collectibles Group’s Sarasota, Florida, headquarters will reopen for normal business operations on Monday, October 3.

There have been no adverse affects to any of CCG’s buildings or the collectibles safely stored inside our high-security vaults. 

We appreciate all of the emails, calls and texts of support from our customers during this time. We look forward to returning to work to serve you with our expert and impartial services. 

Thank you,

CCG

giphy.gif

On 9/30/2022 at 7:29 AM, ak47po said:

The Certified Collectibles Group companies are prepared for weather challenges.

9/29/22 Update

The Certified Collectibles Group’s Sarasota, Florida, headquarters will reopen for normal business operations on Monday, October 3.

There have been no adverse affects to any of CCG’s buildings or the collectibles safely stored inside our high-security vaults. 

We appreciate all of the emails, calls and texts of support from our customers during this time. We look forward to returning to work to serve you with our expert and impartial services. 

Thank you,

CCG

giphy.gif

so if they lose books they cant blame it on the hurricane

Thanks LOL - I mean - I ASSUMED they were closed... (I live in Sarasota too.. dont have power, etc.. ) but had not seen any official announcement.. and if they had made the herculean effort to be there, I didn't want to miss my appointment as a courtesy to them.. 

Sorry if my question seemed idiotic..